Health & Safety
GETTING EVERYONE HOME SAFE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF OUR JOB
A safe and healthy workplace is everyone’s right and responsibility. With this guiding philosophy in mind, we embed safety in everything we do.
We want to ensure that everyone has the information they need to keep themselves and others safe, and so we provide:
- An Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) committee that works together to provide a safe and healthy workplace for everyone
- Pre-work and on-site orientations for all employees
- On-line job specific training for all employees
- Project and Job Hazard Analyses to recognize and mitigate new risks
- Weekly safety meeting to review updates and discuss any concerns
Safety is a team effort. We’ve implemented a Hazard ID Program to fully engage all employees in safety and the role they have in helping to provide a safe work environment for all stakeholders. Employees take part by submitting valuable reports to our OH&S committee that our management team then use to keep Hy-Tech’s equipment and processes at the leading edge of the diamond drilling industry for safety, quality and environment.