ONGOING TRAINING, MEANS YOU CAN EXPECT TO DEVELOP, CONTINUOUSLY.
Designing, manufacturing and maintaining our drills and support equipment takes a team of qualified tradespeople. Our state-of-the-art facilities offer achievement-oriented employees a unique opportunity to develop a broad scope of skills including:
- Heavy Duty Mechanics
Ask anyone who’s worked with Hy-Tech, and they’ll tell you our tradespeople are true experts in their field; there’s a real focus on quality and safety, and they take pride in delivering the best possible equipment to every job. Hy-Tech has developed detailed instructions on how to maintain each piece of equipment, and you’ll work alongside our seasoned professionals so that you’ll have the support and mentorship you need to grow and develop. You can expect to receive:
- Internal training and development tools to build your knowledge, skills and abilities
- Mentoring from employees with significant experience in the industry
- External and in-house training and professional development opportunities
- Annual performance reviews with your supervisor to establish career goals and development plans
- Internal promotions and advancement
An amazing employer. Hy-Tech spoils me.
Hy-Tech needs qualified tradespeople to design, manufacture and maintain our patented drill, the TECH 5000, and support equipment. We will help you to launch your career through apprenticeship programs such as:
- Heavy Duty Mechanic
Available Trade opportunities will be posted in Job Opportunities.