The Yardman is responsible for loading and unloading trucks, finding suitable storage locations, cleaning and washing equipment, fleet management, identifying items for repair and maintenance, and occasionally transporting equipment and crew to site.
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum high school diploma or GED
- Experience operating a forklift
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
What Hy-Tech Offers You
- Career growth, development and continuous learning opportunities in the trades.
- Competitive wage based on experience and qualifications.
- Competitive benefits package and employer-matched RRSP program upon successful completion of a 3-month probationary period.
- Family access to Bulkley Valley Pool and Recreation Centre.
How to Apply
- Select “Apply Now” below.
- Email your resume and drivers abstract to email@example.com and include ‘Yardman’ in the Subject Line
- Drop off in person at 2715 Tatlow Rd.
For More Information
Call Kieran at 250-847-9301 ext 2027 or Mike at 250-847-9301 ext 2040