The Human Resources Coordinator will support Hy-Tech by focusing on the development and delivery of HR programs, employee support and satisfaction, and contributing to the achievement of company goals and objectives. This team member is involved in the following HR functions: recruitment, onboarding, performance management, progressive discipline, organizational development and injury management, among others.
RESPONSIBILITIES & KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Works with the HR Manager to develop and continually improve organizational programs and policies.
- Completes all requirements for the appropriate Workers’ Compensation Board when an employee is injured and coordinates the Return to Work Program to minimize the impact of the injury for the worker and the company.
- Coordinates performance review process for all employees.
- Tracks and organizes employment related incident statistics. Creates monthly reports for the Management Team.
- Coordinates and tracks applications for work visas for Hy-Tech’s international operations.
- Supports the Field Scheduler/Recruiter by coordinating pre-employment assessments, preparing offers of employment and required paperwork, and ensuring a consistent on-boarding process takes place for each new employee.
- Coordinates the full-cycle recruitment of office and shop employees by working closely with the Manager to ensure a suitable candidate is selected.
- Monitors and follows up with employees to ensure their required training has been completed. Makes suggestions to continually improve the training provided by Hy-Tech.
- Assists in the development, review and updates of HR related documents (forms, job descriptions, processes, work instruction, etc.) and helps to ensure these documents are compliant with legal requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Qualifications
- 1 to 3 years of Human Resources work experience with proven generalist proficiency in Human Resources.
- Post-Secondary diploma or degree in Human Resources Management is preferred.
- CPHR or working toward CPHR.
- Knowledge of federal and provincial legislation in different provinces and understanding the impact of HR practices in the workplace.
- Intermediate proficiency in the use of Microsoft Suite.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid Driver’s Licence and provide a Driver’s Abstract.
What Hy-Tech Offers You
- Career growth, development and continuous learning opportunities.
- Competitive wage based on experience and qualifications.
- Competitive benefits package and employer-matched RRSP program upon successful completion of a 3-month probationary period.
- Family access to Bulkley Valley Pool and Recreation Centre.
How to Apply
- Select “Apply Now” below.
- Email your resume and drivers abstract to email@example.com and include ‘HR Coordinator’ in the Subject Line
For More Information
Call Coby at 250-847-9301 ext 3205 or Brooke at 250-847-9301 ext 3210