Heavy Equipment Mechanic or Millwright
The Heavy Equipment Mechanic or Millwright is responsible for performing maintenance and undertaking repairs of equipment to ensure that equipment is available, reliable and safe to operate. This position is based out of our Saskatoon shop locations but travel to remote sites across Canada will be required to assist with job start up, maintenance and troubleshooting.
Experience and Qualifications
- 5+ Mechanic or Millwright experience required, Red Seal Certification an asset.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED
- Knowledge and experience with welding, hydraulic and electrical systems is an asset.
- Able to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing, component and assembly drawings, engineering drawings and specifications.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s Licence.
What Hy-Tech Offers You
- Career growth, development and continuous learning opportunities in the trades.
- Competitive wage based on experience and qualifications.
- Competitive benefits package and employer-matched RRSP program upon successful completion of a 3-month probationary period.
- To see our full list of benefits, see Compensation & Benefits
How to Apply
Use Apply Now buttons below to apply online, or email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Mechanic/Millwright SK” in the subject line.
Apply in person for SK position at 21 Peters Ave, Saskatoon SK.
For More Information
Call Trevor at 306-683-0303 ext 224