If you’re a Field Supervisor with experience leading high performing teams in the Diamond Drilling Industry and are interested in joining our dynamic team, apply now.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Field Supervisor is responsible for working with the Foreman to ensure that contract requirements are met in a safe, cost effective and professional manner in accordance with Hy-Tech’s operational standards. The Field Supervisor conducts regular site visits to mentor the Foremen, sharing their extensive knowledge and experience on mobilizations, diamond drilling coring practices, and demobilizations to ensure peace of mind for the clients and all other stakeholders.
The Field Supervisor uses strong relationship building, collaboration and communication skills to develop the field team and provides professional representation of Hy-Tech Drilling to clients, employees and suppliers at all times.
- Supervision – manages team performance by being a safety leader, setting expectations and quality standards, and trains/develops field crews to build a cohesive group of employees.
- Safety- assists with the development of management and safety initiatives to improve employee relations and maintain a safe and compliant work environment.
- Environment – audits and inspects drill sites for environmental stewardship and compliance with policies and procedures, providing reports to the management team about each project visit.
- Drilling Equipment – provides guidance and training to the Foreman in the correct procedures for conducting work, setting up work sites, setting up inventory, and the use of equipment and safety. Troubleshoots drill equipment and problem-solves issues.
- Project Management – ensures the efficiency and completion of the contract requirements, and takes part in the management review of projects and crew performance.
- Communication – shares the strategies and goals of the Senior Management Team to field crews. Meets with client representatives during every site visit to ensure that all drilling and safety requirements are being met.
- 15+ years of experience in the Diamond Drilling Industry.
- Experience in project management, supervising and managing a team.
- Knowledge of surface and underground exploration, drilling equipment and drilling methodologies.
- Must have a valid Driver’s Licence and must provide a current Driver’s Abstract annually.
- Must maintain a valid First Aid certificate.
- Must maintain a clear Criminal Record Check (site specific requirement).
- Must pass a Drug and Alcohol test
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Talk with our Scheduler/Recruiters: 250-847-9301 (ext. 5005)
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for these positions; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.